1) Work with UberSuggest which is a free keyword research tool.
2) Get inspired on www.pinterest.de/ideas/.
3) Use Google’s autosuggest function by typing in words and seeing which additions pop up.
4) Check what content is ranking on the top in Google. Chances are if it is doing well on Google, it will also do well on Pinterest.
5) Analyze competitor blogs and accounts regarding trends and patterns you see them following.
Finally, make sure to check out our advanced masterclass on keyword hacks.