Hi there, I’m Shruti Pangtey!
CEO & Founder, Digital Empires
In late 2016, I left my high-paying corporate career in India to pursue a second masters and give myself two years to soul-search while living abroad in Germany. During this time, I got another Masters degree, learnt a third language, started a personal blog, shut down that blog, started a second blog that grew to $5000/mo in 18 months and finally in December 2019, I made the leap to start Digital Empires. Now, I run two profitable online businesses, live wherever I please and get to hang out with people I actually like.
I built both of my businesses largely based on content marketing and social media marketing (specifically Pinterest). My mission with Digital Empires is to help more creative entrepreneurs and side-hustlers to go full-time in their business so that they can live a life of infinite potential, passion and profits.
- 5 Effective Ways To Combat Stress As A Solopreneur, Thrive Global
- 5 Content Syndication Platforms Every Blogger Needs To Grow Their Audience On, Medium
- Pinterest Marketing Tips To Skyrocket Your Audience, WeTeach
- Outside The Box MBA Books That Students Need To Read, Augsburg University
- Everything You Should Be Packing for a Europe Trip, According to a Travel Pro, Her Campus
- On Taking Blogging Full Time, This Online World
- Featured Blogger Interview, Blog2Brand
- How Much Money Do Bloggers Make, Start A Blog For Profit
- The Best Courses For Travel Bloggers, Explore With Lora